- The tacheometric measurements are carried out by the CETE Méditerrannée. The data are here available for the 2000-2008 period, in the form of one zip archive file per year. All archive files comprise 4,850 *.DAT files which contents are described in the Word document named DAT file.
- The GPS databases are stored by the permanent GPS French national network RENAG. The RENAG website gives online access to:
- a presentation of GPS databases
- information on the La Clapière station
- information on the Rabuons station
- the raw GPS data
Documents associated with this article :